Day 1 Singapore – Yangon – Mandalay
Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Mandalay transit from Yangon.
Enjoy the sunset at U Bein Wooden Bridge across the Taungthaman Lake.
Day 2 Mandalay
Mahamuni Buddha Temple – A Buddhist temple and a major pilgrimage site.
Mandalay Royal Palace – The last royal palace of the last Burmese monarchy.
Zegyo Market – The oldest and most important market in Mandalay, where there is a wide variety of food, fruits, household accessories, clothes and electronics. Burma’s largest jewellery and gold market can also be found here, occupying the whole floor in one of the buildings
Atumashi Monastery – Which means “Incomparable Monastery” was built in 1857 by King Mindon, after the capital was moved to Mandalay.
Shwenandaw Monastery – One of the most significan Mandala historical buildings, the ‘Golden Palace Monastery’ is the sole major survivor of the former wooden Royal Palace built by King Mindon in the midnineteenth century.
Kuthodaw Pagoda – A large-walled complex situated at the base of the southeast stairway to Mandalay Hill, it houses the world’s largest book.
Mandalay Hill – Another landmark of Mandalay, it overlooks the city and offers a panoramic view of the city.
Day 3 Mandalay - Bagan
Dhammayangi Pahto – the largest of Bagan’s temples
Dinner with traditional Myanmar puppet show
Day 4 Bagan
Taung Bi Village – Visit this tropical village and observe the villagers’ daily life.
Kyauk Gu Umin Temple – An elegant and well preserved temple housing many Buddha images.
Enjoy the sunset on a boat along Ayeyarwaddy River.
Dinner at local restaurant with a traditional Puppet Show.
Day 5 Bagan – Heho – Inle lake
Travel to the airport for a flight to Heho.
Board a boat at the jetty to start a full day of sightseeing.
Inle Lake – Located 900 meters above sea level, Inle Lake is the second largest natural lake in Myanmar and has beautiful hazy blue mountains in the backdrop.
Phaungdawoo Pagoda – Situated in Inle Lake, it is one of the most dazzling and magical places in Asia.
Ywa-Ma Village – The streets of the village are like webs of a canal, where the beautiful teak houses are built on stilts.
Visit the gold and silver smiths’ workshop and try your hand at the Lotus weaving workshop.
Jumping Cat Monastery – An attractive wooden monastery built on stilts at the end of the 1850s. Aside from its vast collection of Buddhas, the monks have taught a few of the many cats living with them to jump through hoops thus coining the unique name.
Floating Gardens – See how the ocals grow vegetables and fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake.
Day 6 Inle lake
After breakfast at hotel, visit the colorful local tribe market, view the floating gardens and flower beds as well as handicraft workshops.
Take a 45mins boat trip to the Indein Village – One of the small villages of Inle Lake.
Nyaung-Oak Monastery – Follow the stair-path that is lined with hundreds of wooden columns, to reach the impressive Shwe Indein Complex.
Day 7 Inla lake – Heho – Yangon
Travel to the airport for flight back to Yangon.
Sule Pagoda – The pagoda’s peculiarity is its octagonalshaped pagoda, where it retains its shape as it tapers into a spire.
Independent Monument & City Hall.
Bogyoke Market – One of the precious colonial buildings and the most popular market in Yangon.
*Note: Bogyoke Market is closed on Mondays and public holidays. An alternative activity will be arranged if the Market is closed.
Shwedagon Pagoda – The pagoda itself is a solid brick stupa that is completely covered with gold. It rises 99m on a hill and is 51 m above the city. It is also the most popular and well-known pagoda in Yangon.
International Buffet Dinner at Karaweik Palace with cultural show.
Day 8 Yangon – Singapore
Bid farewell to Myanmar as we transfer to Yangon airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities will be subject to on-site situation.
- Private-Transportations by modern air-conditioned vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing rooms with daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary on travelling days.
- English speaking throughout guide on travelling days
- Lunch & Dinner at Local restaurant as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and its departure airport tax.
- Visa arrangement fees (Visa on upon arrival is available; Please ask us for further assistance) ✓ Insurances.
- Personal expense such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages and meals, and highlights or sightseeing which are not indicated in the program.
- Excess baggage charges. Tips to guides, porters &drivers