DAY 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Meals: Lunch / Dinner ( on board )
08:30 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi / Meeting point / Noi Bai Airport and transfer to Halong Bay
12:00 Arrive in Hon Gai Harbor. Take a rest at the private Waiting Lounge before boarding the cruise.
12:15 Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin. Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and Enjoy lunch on board.
14:00 Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave in 30 minutes . We choose a less touristic time to visit both domestic and overseas by a rare natural beauty, pristine limestone stalactites and beautiful surround landscape. You will walk up about 100 stone steps, placed under the foliages and craggy cliffs which bring in a new feeling like climbing on the heaven gate’s side.
16:00 Arrive in Cap La area. You will swim and go kayaking in the area of breath taking landscape, quiet and peaceful, where many small islands with natural white sand beaches
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour
18:00 Take part in the Cooking Demonstration - Learn how to make traditional Vietnamese Spring rolls.
19:30 Enjoy dinner on board with BBQ dinner with fresh local seafood and local dishes. (If the weather is good, we will have dinner on sundeck under the stars and the moon )
21:00 Free evening to join some activities of board games (7 options), guitar free for play or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
**Overnight on cruise
DAY 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Meals: Breakfast / Bunch ( on board )
06:00 Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise and get new energy for a new day
06:45 Enjoy breakfast on board before joining next visit.
07:30 Explore Vung Vieng Fishing Village: About 24 km from the mainland, Vung Vieng fishing village is situated in the center of Bai Tu Long Bay. The village owns a pleasant, peaceful location with charming scenery. It is also home to keep the typical cultural characteristics of fishermen inextricably living with the sea. Guest chooses to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayak at Vung Vieng area (on request)
08:30 Back to the boat and relax
09:30 Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck.
10:30 Enjoy brunch on board and enjoy the scenery of the Ha Long Bay while the boat cruises back to harbor.
11:45 We will return to Hanoi City (Hotel / Meeting point)
- All transfer and transportation by private Van
- Chinese language Speaking guide
- Meals as indicated as above itinerary mentioned
- All entrance fees
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Accommodation: Hotel listed in the itinerary, 1 night cruise
- Others: 40 minutes kayaking, boat activities
- All accommodation
- Air fares of any kind (Domestic & International)
- Tipping for Guide and Driver, Services not mentioned above
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Optional or other tour & meals than mentioned in the program
- Extra charges, VISA charges, personal expenses drinks, souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar in hotel, etc.
- Travel/Personal Accident Insurance (Guests are advised to purchase insurance on their own before arrival)