Day 1 : Hanoi City Tour
Meals : Lunch
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi / Meeting Point / Noi Bai International airport to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
09:00 Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a mausoleum which serves as the resting place of Vietnamese Revolutionary leader & President Ho Chi Minh.
10:30 Visit to Ho Chi Minh Museum is a triumphalist monument dedicated to the life of the founder of modern Vietnam.
12:00 Go to West Lake and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 Visit the Temple of Literature and the Imperial College . This is not only a temple, it is the first university of Vietnam which was founded in 1070, almost 1000 years ago, by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong as a temple to worship the Chinese philosopher Confucius.
15:00 Visit to Hoan Kiem Lake. The most beatiful in Hanoi with the legend about the golden turtle and the sword.
16:00 Visit to Ngoc Sen temple. a pagoda sitting in the centre on a small island.
17:00 Visit 36 Ancient Street as the oldest continuously developed area of Vietnam, Hanoi's Old Quarter has a history that spans 2,000 years and represents the eternal soul of the city. After that, we will return to the Hanoi city (Hotel / Meeting point)
**Overnight at Hanoi (Exclude hotel)
Day 2 : Hanoi - Ninhbinh
Meals : Lunch
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi / Meeting Point and transfer to Ninh Binh Province.
10:00 Then visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital is located near the town of Ninh Binh, 90 km south of Hanoi. Hoa Lu Ancient Capital is the capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet in the 10th century.
12:00 Enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant.
13:00 Sail through Hoang Long River by a bamboo boat to visit Tam Coc which is called Halong bay on land. Tam Coc means There are three caves in this area. Captivating traditional village lifestyle, as well as the startling limestone formations, will also be observed for which the Tam Coc is famous
After disembarking at 15:00, you can continue cycling through the beautiful rural scenery.
16:30 After that, we will return to the Hanoi city (Hotel / Meeting point).
********** End of Service *********
- All transfer and transportation by private Van
- Chinese language Speaking guide
- Meals as indicated as above itinerary mentioned
- All entrance fees
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- All accommodation
- Air fares of any kind (Domestic & International)
- Tipping for Guide and Driver, Services not mentioned above
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Optional or other tour & meals than mentioned in the program
- Extra charges, VISA charges, personal expenses drinks, souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar in hotel, etc.
- Travel/Personal Accident Insurance (Guests are advised to purchase insurance on their own before arrival)