Upon arrival at Yangon Int’l airport, meet guide then transfer to hotel for check in. In the late afternoon, visit the Chaukhtatgyi, the colossal reclining Buddha, visits Kandawgyi Lake, where you can take photographs of the panoramic view of the lake overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda; and Botahtaung Pagoda. After that visit to Shwedagon Pagoda to have a sunset viewing, an inspiring golden stupa which is one of the best landmarks in Myanmar. Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Yangon.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to full day tour to Yangon. Start visit to city center, a colonial style building; and Sule Pagoda, a landmark in downtown Yangon; visit The Secretariat Office & Post Office. In the afternoon, proceed to a famous shopping center, the Bogyoke Market (formerly called Scott Market), where you can see varieties of goods ranging from handicrafts to clothing and local foods. Lunch at restaurant. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
Transfer to Yangon Airport for your departure.
- All accommodation sharing base on Twin/Double/ Triple daily ABF
- All transfer with Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours and entrance fees and activities
- English speaking guide throughout tour (other language tour guides are available upon request, subject to supplement)
- Meals with drinking water provided (excluded soft drinks & beer)
- 1 bottle of drinking water per person per day during tour
- Daily Mask & Hand Gel provide by Guide to Guests on tour days
- Air fares of any kind (Domestic & International)
- Tipping & Services not mentioned above
- Early check-in and late check-out are not guaranteed & subject to extra charge
- Extra charges, VISA charges, personal expenses drinks, souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar in hotel, etc.